What Hunter podiatry Services are doing to ensure our community stays safe
Life has changed for us all in light of the COVID-19 pandemic…
Our focus here at Hunter Podiatry is keeping our community safe. Because of this, we have made some changes to the way we conduct business to keep our podiatrists, admin team and patients safe in these trying times.
We have implemented the following practises to minimise risk of infection;
- We are asking everyone who comes to our clinic to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Each person will fill in a Pre-appointment screening form which includes questions about:
- flu-like symptoms/fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath.
- If you’ve been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Travelling overseas or to ‘HOT SPOTS’ (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/covid-19-melbourne.aspx) in the last 14 days
- If you have arrived in NSW after midnight on the March 25th.
- Our awesome admin team are wiping down high traffic surfaces every half hour to ensure our facilities stay clean.
- We have spaced out our seats in our welcome room and removed toys, magazines etc.
- Our podiatrists are washing their hands vigorously and wiping down their treatment rooms between each and every patient. We are also minimising the patients we have in each room at a time (kids, friends, partners) and limiting the time we spend with each patient as best we can.
We continue to update our infection control and social distancing practises as the landscape changes. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!